Immaculata大学以支持退伍军人和军人为荣, and their spouses, who are pursuing higher education.
- 来自教职员工的个性化支持, including an academic advisor, online or in-person, depending on your needs
- Access to thousands of academic journals, books, and articles available through the Gabriele Library
了解更多关于如何申请圣母大学下面, apply for financial aid, 还有哪些程序可以让你进一步探索. 此外，你可以在大学搜索中找到一些有用的资源.
对于本科和退伍军人，请联系M. Kate Commiskey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Christy Marker (email@example.com). 研究生课程，请联络Karen Necker (firstname.lastname@example.org). 他们可以帮助你下一步的招生, financial aid, support services, and military/veteran benefits.
学费援助是向符合条件的军队成员支付的一项福利, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. 每个服务部门都有自己的资格标准. Before applying, active duty service members should first contact their unit or branch’s Education Service Officer (ESO), military counselor, 或服务讨论他们的学费援助资格. 从以下链接了解更多关于“学费援助”的信息:
你可能有资格获得联邦和州的教育援助, but all military service members, and their spouses, 会得到完美无瑕的特殊学费. 请致电484-323-3060或发邮件至 email@example.com. 一旦你申请，你将被要求提交文件来验证你的资格.
Readmission of Service Members
Immaculata University’s academic community includes a number of veteran and military students. At times, these students may be called to fulfill their duties for training or deployment. Immaculata has a number of procedures in place to support such students during service related absences. See our policy 重新接纳服役人员及预备役人员.
If you are a Military Veteran
You may be eligible for a number of state and federal benefits, depending on your service. Call 1-888-442-4551 or check the Department of Veterans Affairs website to review the eligibility requirements and see if you qualify for educational benefits.
Our Veterans Certification Officer can assist you with questions regarding the benefit process. 致电484-323-3242或联系Kate Commiskey firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immaculata大学很荣幸成为黄丝带项目的一部分. 要检查您是否有资格参加这个项目，请检查 Veterans Affairs website.
GI Bill®是美国的注册商标.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). 有关退伍军人事务部提供的教育福利的更多信息，请访问美国官方网站.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Credit for Prior Learning
Military transcripts will be evaluated and accepted credits will be transferred free of charge! 在这里了解更多关于先前学习学分的信息.
How to Get Started
- Apply to Immaculata University: 如果你还不是圣母大学的学生，你必须申请入学. Apply for an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Apply for Financial Aid: 你可能有资格获得额外的州和联邦财政援助. Applying for financial aid must be done every year. You will find information about financial aid and tuition assistance opportunities from the Office of Financial Aid.
- Apply for Benefits: Please review the eligibility requirements to see if you qualify for educational benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs. In order to do this, log in to the Veterans Affairs website. You may also call 1-888-442-4551. If you qualified for benefits, 你会收到退伍军人事务部颁发的资格证书. 一旦你收到你的资格信，发送该信的副本到 Kate Commiskey or Christy Marker (Undergraduate Students) or Karen Necker (Graduate Students)
Pennsylvania National Guard Benefits
The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) together with the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (DMVA), administer the Educational Assistance Program (EAP) 宾夕法尼亚国民警卫队的成员. This program provides tuition assistance for students who enter into a service commitment with the Pennsylvania National Guard, typically for a period of six years. 随着2019年7月《银河vip贵宾厅》的颁布，, there is a new non-lapsing Fund providing EAP-like tuition benefits to spouses and children of members of the Pennsylvania National Guard when a Guard member re-enlists for another 6-year term.
Veterans Affairs Programs
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers several different programs for individuals that meet specific qualifications. 获取关于G.I. Bill®, visit www.gibill.va.gov. Please read the descriptions of the programs available through the Department of Veterans Affairs and the program requirements listed below to determine your eligiblity.
- Montgomery G.I. Bill® (Chapter 30)
- 如果你在7月1日以后入伍，就有资格, 1985; served at least two years on Active Duty; your pay was reduced by $100 per month for the first 12 months of service; you have an honorable discharge; and you have not passed the 10-year delimiting date.
- Montgomery G.I. 条例草案®-选定储备(第1606章)
- You are eligible if you incurred a 6-year enlistment in the Selected Reserves or the National Guard after July 1, 1985; completed initial active duty training; are serving in good standing in your unit; and you have not passed the 10-year delimiting date.
- 退伍军人教育援助计划(第32章)和越战.I. Bill® (Chapter 34)
- Eligibility depends on the dates of active duty service; amount contributed; and recent VA legislation. Call the VA at 1.888.442.以确定你的个人资格.
- See the questions and answers page to learn more about this benefit, which became available in 2005.
- Dependents of veterans (spouses and children ages 18-26) are eligible if the veteran has a 100 percent service-connected disability or the veteran’s death was service-connected.
- Veterans who suffered a service-connected disability while on active duty and need vocational rehabilitation as a result of their disability (normally 20 percent or greater) may be eligible for benefits. 点击上面的链接，查看关于这个好处的更多信息.
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill® is for individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after Sept. 2001年11月11日，或30天后因服务相关残疾而退役的个人. 你必须获得光荣退伍才有资格获得这项法案, 哪些在2009年的培训中有效.
- Veterans Administration Office
- G.I. Bill® Comparison Tool: This tool will assist you in calculating your benefits and in researching approved academic programs.
- Paying for College Website在如何支付大学学费的财务决策方面，寻求帮助.
- Student Loans您可以申请联邦贷款和私人贷款. 了解联邦贷款和私人贷款的区别. 如果你获得的联邦财政援助超过了你的需要, 你可以取消贷款或接受少于提供的贷款. Before your loan money is disbursed, you may cancel all or part of your loan at any time by notifying the Office of Financial Aid. After your loan is disbursed, you may cancel all or part of the loan within certain time frames. 你的本票将说明取消贷款的程序和时间框架.
- College Navigator:使用国家教育统计中心项目了解更多关于Immaculata的信息.
- TA Decide: This comparison tool is designed specifically to aid participants of DoD’s Tuition Assistance (TA) program in making informed choices on schools and education programs.
The TA is awarded to a student under the assumption that the student will attend school for the entire period for which the assistance is awarded. When a student withdraws, 学生可能不再有资格获得最初授予的全额助教资金.
为了遵守国防部的新政策, (Immaculata University) will return any unearned TA funds on a prorate basis through at least the 60% portion of the period for which the funds were provided. TA资金是在注册期间按比例获得的, 根据学生停止上学的时间返还不劳而获的资金. 这些资金将返还给军事部门.
由于服兵役义务而停止参加的情况, the educational institution will work with the affected Service member to identify solutions that will not result in student debt for the returned portion.
|8-Week Course Withdrawal submitted|
|Before or during week 1: 100%||During week 2: 75%||During weeks 3-4: 50%||During week 5: 40%||During weeks 6-8: No Return|
|15-Week Course Withdrawal submitted|
|Before or during weeks 1-3: 100%||During weeks 4-5: 75%||During weeks 6-8: 50%||During week 9: 40%||During weeks 10-15: No Return|
In accordance with ED 34 C.F.R. 668.71-668.75 and 668.14、Immaculata大学不参与高压招聘实践. Our recruitment efforts are designed to highlight the benefits of the University and the steps taken to advance your educational goals. We are committed to providing an excellent faculty and dedicated student services and resources. Click here to review Immaculata University’s policy regarding Veterans and Service Members Recruiting and Marketing.